What’s in My Bag?
Call me nosy, but I love seeing what other people keep in their purse. You don’t have to lie… I know that most of you do too! There’s just something about these posts that are so fascinating, especially if you’re a curious person like me. If you want to take a peek at what I carry, keep on reading!
First, let’s start with the bag:
I recently just bought this bag from Simplicitly Yours. If you’d like to get the same one, it’s called the Jane Bag, and you can still find it available here. I’ve been loving the straw bag trend, so I knew I had to get this. The fact that it came with a tassel and pom-pom (two other trends I’ve been loving) keychain was the cherry on top! The bag itself is sturdy and I was surprised to find out how much I can actually fit inside. The interior is faux leather, which is great because it will be easy to clean if something spills inside. When you open the bag, there is a pocket with a zipper and a small pouch on the opposite side. This is my first time ordering from Simplicitly Yours and I highly recommend checking them out if you love cute accessories. The only downside was how long shipping took, but I’m okay with it now because I’m very impressed with the bag.
Now on to what’s inside:
- Cellphone(s) & Portable Charger – The Rose Gold iPhone 6s is my personal phone. I hate to say this, but my whole life is pretty much on there, so I must have it with me at all times. The black iPhone 5 is a business phone for my job. I always carry a portable charger as well, just in case I don’t have access to an outlet.
- House & Car Keys – Nothing exciting here!
- Wallet – Mine is one of the “Stacy” wallets from Kate Spade. I don’t remember the name of the color, but I love it because it’s neutral and goes well with almost everything.
- Earphones – This is for those days when I’m in a mood and just want to keep to myself and avoid interaction with people… hehe oops.
- Lip Color of the Day – I don’t bring any make up with me besides the lip color I’m wearing that day. The one I have right now is Victoria’s Secret cream lip stain in the shade Adored.
- Perfume – “You smell good,” is definitely one of my favorite compliments ever. I always keep a rollerball or two handy just in case. These two are from Victoria’s Secret, and they both smell oh so good!
- Tampons/Pads – Want in on a little secret? I do not get my period. I still carry these though just in case my fellow girls need them.
- Other Essentials – Compact mirror, blotting sheets (because my face is a glazed donut), hand sanitizer, tissues, band aids (because I’m clumsy), hand cream, floss picks
It’s my turn to snoop! Tell me in the Comments section below what you carry in your bag.